Wednesday 7 August 2013

Oops!

Despite forecasts of severe stormy weather ( the tail end of a cyclone or something of the sort that has been making its way across SE Asia), we have had several quite hot and sunny days. Yesterday, I set off for work thinking, "Ah, this is the life! Riding along on my little motorbike - sun on my face, wind in my hair. What a wonderful sense of freedom! Hang on a minute! Sun on my face? Wind in my hair? These are new and unfamiliar sensations - how come? Oh *£~#&$*~**! I've forgotten my helmet!"
Thankfully, I had not got very far down the road, so I turned round and went back home to get it, and continued my journey to work with the squished-face and slightly claustrophobic sensation that I have become familiar with!
Looking at the dark sky outside, it looks as though the sunny spell is about to come to a dramatic end...

No comments:

Post a Comment