Saturday 4 May 2013

Winter Breaks in Thailand - Bookings now open

For those who have expressed an interest in coming to visit, the best time is probably from around Oct/Nov to March. April and May are uncomfortably hot, and after that the rainy season sets in with a vengeance which I have yet to witness, but for which I am already bracing myself. (Bright yellow poncho has been purchased for riding bike in the downpours.)
I get 20 days of leave in the year and I think it's probably pretty much up to me when to take them. The two main school breaks are in November and March. The World Ed. office closes for the last week of December.
I know some people would like to come and see me in Mae Sot. However, I would also like to take the opportunity to travel to other parts of Thailand, so there are plenty of possibilities (Christmas/ New Year on the beach, anyone?!)
So, if next winter in Europe turns out to be as bad as the last, there is at least an escape plan. Book early to avoid disappointment!!

1 comment: