Wednesday 11 September 2013

Magazine article

Way back in April, VSO asked me to write an article for Education Today about my first few weeks of volunteering, which I duly did. I have finally got round to chasing up what happened to it, and have discovered that it was indeed published back in May! You can read it here. (It is on page 7)

Slight spanner in the works on the workshop front - my coordinator has been off work all week with a bad back. I'm hoping he will be better by the weekend, but we are working on a back up plan just in case. I am very glad that we started planning and preparing well in advance, so all the materials are ready. We had set this week aside for practising the presentation and sorting out any translation difficulties, so I think we are just going to have to accept that it will not be as polished as it might have been. I am heartily looking forward to it being over!

No comments:

Post a Comment