Saturday 28 September 2013

Dog bite photo - viewing optional!


This was my dog bite at its most colourful! The rest of it is hidden behind my knee.  It has almost completely faded now, and I am back to all my normal activities - i.e. aerobics three times a week and showering on two legs! The only thing I am not doing any more is walking round to Alice's. It has transpired that the dog that bit me has puppies at the moment and is being quite aggressive to passers-by. Alice walks that way when we go to aerobics, and several times she has had to fend it off with her big stick!





I finally got round to celebrating my birthday last weekend. I went with a group of friends and colleagues to a coffee shop for afternoon cake! I had an incredibly rich and delicious brownie cheesecake - at last, a worthy replacement for chocolate tiffin!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you've finally found an alternative to tiffin. .. meeting up with the ladies on Friday so will pass on the good news! Hope the leg is nearly back to normal and You have armed yourself with a suitably big stick.x

    ReplyDelete