Sunday 14 September 2014

Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

I have decided to share with my loyal readers some of the wonderful musical sounds that I am entertained by, night after night. I mean, it seems selfish of me to keep such delights to myself when I can share them with a much wider audience.
Unfortunately the performers cannot actually be seen in the videos, but the view from my bedroom window proves that all these recordings were indeed made at dead of night.
Backing vocals throughout courtesy of The Cicadas.

The Lone Barker
with additional percussion by Rain on a Tin Roof


The Midnight Choir
performing their Top 10 hit:
"Howling at the Moon"
 
 
The Almighty Scrap
with appearances by
The Big Bad Bully and The Irritating Yapper
(Not sure why this one got inserted sideways)
 
 
Duet featuring The Cicadas and The Washing Machine
with the well-known classic "Wash your socks at five o'clock!"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment