Saturday 2 November 2013

The Season in Song

Apart from a few random drops it has not rained at all since I returned from Vietnam last weekend, so I am going to stick my neck out and declare that I believe the rainy season to be over.
So here it is, for your enjoyment, the entire season from beginning to end in song titles:
 
Rain
 
Feeling hot, hot, hot
Heavy cloud, no rain
Have you ever seen the rain?
Let it rain
Raining in my heart
 I wish it would rain
Looks like rain
Rain, rain beautiful rain
Singing in the rain
A hard rain's a-gonna fall
Here comes the rain again
Buckets of rain
The rain it raineth every day
I can't stand the rain
Blame it on the rain
Who'll stop the rain?
I can see clearly now the rain has gone
After the rain has fallen
Here comes the sun!
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment